The Quattrocento Roman typeface is a Classic, Elegant, Sober and Strong typeface.
Their wide and open letterforms, and the great x-height, make it very legible for body text at small sizes. And their tiny details that only shows up at bigger sizes make it also great for display use.
Some of their distinctive characteristics are:
- Low Contrast. The thins are just a tad thiner than the thicks, almost monotone.
- Cupped, tapered stems that flows naturally into the serifs.
- Distinctive K, R and & tail.
- Cupped B, D, E, F, P, Q, R and T.
- The Q is a humble expression of admiration and gratitude for Doyald Young.
- Alternate M, Two W alternates .
- Narrow L, T for better fit.
- Almost flat top serif on the lowercases.
- Shoulders of the m and n rise above the serif.
- Serif-less bottom j and y.
This font is free for personal and commercial use.
Quattrocento Font Family
License: Free for Commercial Use!
Font Type: TTF / OTF
Total Files: 1